The Rebel Troxel Helmet is a statement maker with bold graphics and full ventilation, the lightweight Rebel is a trend setter’s favorite. The fashionable colors and designs cater to riders who like to match their horse’s gear, by looking great and being comfortably protected.
With built-in comfort features like the SureFit™ Pro system that adjusts to the shape of your head, you’ll see why this helmet has become a favorite.
Key Features Include:
- Low profile
- Bold graphics
- Matte Duratec™ finish
- SureFit™ Pro fit system
- FlipFold™ removable washable headliner with Air-Channel™ technology
Three Easy Steps to Fit Your Helmet
- Open the DialFit™ if the helmet comes with this feature
- Try on the helmet. It should fit snug but not be uncomfortable
- Adjust the inner padding by folding under the FlipFold™ tabs for more or less cushion
- Adjust the slide glides on the straps to sit underneath your ears to form a “V“
- Adjust the length of the retention system straps to fit snug under your jaw and use the o-rings to secure the excess
- To fine tune your fit, engage the DialFit™ or adjust the slider on the elastic bands of the SureFit™
- With your helmet level on your head, check the fit and straps and make sure the buckle is locked securely
Why You Should Choose Troxel
Over 4 million riders have chosen a Troxel helmet to protect themselves. With a safety record second to none, Troxel is the most trusted brand of ASTM/SEI-certified equestrian helmets.
As pioneers in equestrian helmet safety, over 30 years of research and development go into every Troxel helmet available today. Your safety matters to us.
Take Your Helmet Fit With You
Don’t buy a helmet that’s too big, thinking it will fit next year. Find the helmet meant for you, Download the HELMET FIT GUIDE and let Troxel help you find the helmet that fits you best!