Sponsored by Bimeda
Confidence EQ is an equine appeasing pheromone 1% gel that has been clinically proven to reduce stress in horses facing new and challenging environments. Pheromones are chemical signals exchanged between members of the same animal species. They are a form of communication that trigger various behaviors, such as alarm, reproduction, territory marking and mother-baby bonding. They are not odors or hormones, so they do not affect cell function. Mares release an equine appeasing pheromone (EAP) towards their nursing foal. Confidence EQ replicates this pheromone, offering the same behavioral benefits in horses of all ages:
- Provides reassurance and emotional stabilization.
- Signifies a safe and secure environment.
- Promotes focus and learning in training situations.
A Natural Solution
Horses are sensitive to their environment and can overreact when faced with stressful situations such as:
- Farrier Visits
- Medicating/Veterinarian Visits
- New Environment or Change in Routine
- Social Separation
- Maiden Mares & Weaning
Mimics Mare Signal to Her Foal
By replicating the soothing pheromone signal a mare sends to her nursing foal, Confidence EQ speaks to your horse in a language they instinctually understand.
See it at Work
Some horses may raise their upper lip after application, a reaction called the Flehman response; this natural behavior is how horses receive and interpret the pheromones and could be the first indication that Confidence EQ is working.
Clinically Proven to Calm
In a clinical study, horses treated with an application of Confidence EQ had less stress as measured by heart rate, salivary cortisol, frequency of vocalization, fecal water loss and behavior.1
Supporting Your Dedication to Horse Well-Being
Confidence EQ pheromone 1% gel can help reduce the behavioral and physiological symptoms of stress in horses of any age.
- Training tool – Can be combined with behavioral and desensitization therapy.
- No side effects – A natural, cost-effective alternative to sedatives and tranquilizers.
- Safe for competition – Not listed on the FEI prohibited substance list.
- Fast & long-lasting – Takes effect in 30 minutes, lasts 2.5 hours, and can be reapplied as needed.
- Single-use packets – Ensure accurate dose every time.
- Easy to administer – No syringes, mixing food, pills or other uncomfortable application methods that can add stress to the horse.
To learn more about Confidence EQ visit ConfidenceEQ.com Discover more of Bimeda’s wide range of equine health products and pharmaceuticals at www.BimedaUS.com.