Sponsored by Reinsman
With an endless supply of sport boots to choose from, it’s often difficult to know which ones provide the most value and protection to your equine partner. At Reinsman Equestrian, we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure our boots offer the best protection they possibly can because keeping you and your equine partner safe is our top priority. Our determination and innovative research led us to craft a superb sport boot that offers supreme impact protection while it ventilates, contours to the leg, and securely stays in place to keep abrasive dirt out.
When it comes to guaranteeing the safety of your horse, we went to great lengths to ensure our boots meet the epitome of Real Reinsman, Real Performance. From the arena to the practice pen, Reinsman APEX sport boots can keep your equine partner at the top of his game! We’ve taken a second, third and fourth look, all the while thinking about how we can bring the best quality, value, and design to our boots to protect your horse.
- Strong hook and loop straps for a secure fit to keep abrasive dirt and moisture out
- Ventilated for air flow to keep legs cooler
- Sling system cradles your horse’s leg for support to help prevent injuries
- Easy-to-use contoured fit keeps the boots snug
- With three sizes to choose from, horses of all sizes will get the leg care they need
Sport Boot Sizing
Consider your horse’s unique structure. It’s ideal to measure your horse’s leg to make sure you get the right fit, but here’s a general guideline:
- Small: generally fits around 14 – 14.3 hands
- Medium: generally fits 15 – 15.3 hands
- Large: generally fits 15.3+ hands
Real Reinsman – Real Performance
Reinsman’s APEX sport boots have the quality you can trust at a price you’ll love to protect your horse’s performance. Choose from a variety of colors and patterns to match all your gear. Ride assured knowing that Reinsman sport boots secure, support, and protect. Find them at your local dealer or by visiting Reinsman.com.