The Classic Equine Slinky ensures that your horse looks so good, it won’t matter how he clocks.
Your barrel horse is gritty, raw and built for speed… And while the checks are cut based on thousands of a second, you can control how sleek, and shiny he is. Keeping them clean and the hair laid down can be tough when the short days hit, but Classic Equine has you—and your horse—covered with its revolutionary Slinky! The one that sold out so quickly last year, you might not have even known it was an option.
Developed by Experts, for Experts
Classic Equine has long been known to depend on its staff’s wealth of knowledge when developing products. The team’s input ensures that all the Classic Equine products perform up to par—and beyond.
The Classic Equine Slinky is no different. The veteran product development team designed every detail, from the unique four-way-stretch fabric to the features that make it fit and function as you would expect.
Why You’ll Love It
This sleek, black, one-piece, zippered lycra sheet works hard to keep your horse’s hair coat clean, sleek, and shiny under any circumstances, including layered under winter blankets. What makes Classic Equine’s Slinky stand out from other “horse pajamas”?
- It fits different. Better.
- Super tight is not the name of the game, and more like a thing of the past.
- Classic Equine’s four-way stretch fabric has some weight to it, and incredible rebound, so it goes on effortlessly. No wrestling with this undergarment.
- A fully covered zipper eliminates any sharp points, as well as providing a perfect fit and easy on/off.
- The wide set belly strap keeps the sheet in place and smooths the side hairs.
- A split tail flap allows your horse’s tail to move freely, smooths out fly aways on the tail base, and stays out of the way of the green stuff.
- The soft polar fleece at the muzzle and neckline adds a bit of luxury to keep your horse feeling pampered like the superstar he is, while also prevents rubbing.
- Just enough room at the neck allows a comfortable, rub-free fit and freedom of movement, whether it’s unloading from the trailer or taking a run in the pasture.
But don’t take our word for it. Try the Classic Equine Slinky yourself this fall when that north wind starts to blow. Find this and other trusted Classic Equine products at your favorite authorized retailer. For more information and to locate a dealer nearest you, visit www.ClassicEquine.com. Remember to follow Classic Equine on Facebook, and Instagram.