- This event has passed.
NBHA Great Lakes Super Show
May 27 - May 29
2022 NBHA Great Lakes Super Show
May 27th-29th, 2022
Gordyville USA Arena
2205 County Rd 3000 N
Gifford, IL 61847
Arena Phone: 217-568-7117
Arena Website: http://www.gordyvilleusa.com/
$10,000 Added Money | 96 Wild Cards to Open, Youth & Senior | WPRA Approved
4 Circle Y Saddles to Open Average* D Winners plus awards to 2nd and 3rd
Youth & Senior Awards to Top 3 in each D Saturday
*Average based on all three days in the Open.
- 12 Month Negative Coggins Required
- Stalls open Thursday, May 26th
- RV Reservations through the facility open online at 5/1
- Full western dress code required
Thursday May 26
12 p.m. | Stalls Open
Friday May 27
9 a.m. | Check in
8 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
3 p.m. | Race 1
Saturday May 28
8 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Exhibitions pre-sold on www.SaddleBook.com
11 a.m. | Race 2 | Youth | Senior
Sunday May 29
7:30 a.m. | Cowboy Church www.SaddleBook.com
9 a.m. | Race 3
- NBHA dress code enforced
- Must be an NBHA member *WPRA Member Exception
- No rider substitutions
- Horse substitutions ALLOWED
- Vet out deadline Wednesday week of show by emailing vet/doctor note to [email protected]
- Returned Check fee is $35
- Late Fee for mailed entries postmarked after May 13th is $25.
- Hat fines for hats lost in arena apply, $10 each
- Enter online beginning March 1.
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by May. 13th to avoid late fee and be in pre-draw.
- Late Fee $25 – waived for online entries taken at any time.
- Online entries available at www.SaddleBook.com until midnight EST on May 22nd to be in pre-draw or choose add on draw.
- Pre-draw available Monday, May 23rd.
- Online entries will re-open Tuesday, May 24th for add-on draw.
- All entries (on-site and online) will cut-off for 1st add-on draw at the first big drag in each event.
- Final add-on draw closes at the start of the last big drag, or the last drawn rider, whichever comes first, in each event.
- Riders are responsible to enter early enough to allow for splits of multiple horses.
- Exhibitions will be pre-sold online at www.SaddleBook.com in 50 minute time slots. Any remaining exhibitions may be purchased onsite.
- Youth – Friday and Sunday Only
- Senior – Friday and Sunday Only
- Prime – All three days (All ages between youth & senior)
- Helmet – All three days (For those who wear a helmet in the Open)
- Limited onsite stalls available for $70. Includes two bags of shavings.
- Stalls are purchased with online entry or paper entry while supplies last.
- RV reservations are through the facility and open on 5/1.
- Additional shavings are available onsite.