Date: March 1, 2012
Morris Magazines, LLC, a division of Morris Communications Company LLC, seeks an experienced, full-time advertising account executive for Barrel Horse News.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; salary plus commission with comprehensive benefits package.
Position available: Immediately.
- Maintain relationships with existing advertisers, work directly with them or their agencies to meet their print and digital advertising needs
- Identify and develop new print and digital advertising business
- Meet or exceed sales goals established by management
- Process ad material through production by published and internal deadlines
- Maintenance of all account information and advertising contracts
- Represent Barrel Horse News at major industry events
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or BS Degree
- Applied sales and/or marketing experience
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Internet and social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- Preference given to candidates with working knowledge of the horse industry and Western disciplines
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Must work in close cooperation with other employees and other departments
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Marketing and Advertising
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org